Tuesday, November 9, 2010

WHERE ARE THEY NOW?

Have you ever wondered what happened to your favorite star? It seams like jsut out of nowhere they up and dissappeared and you wonder "Are they dead?" In this post I'm goign to dig deep and find out what has happened to these people!!!
First up is HILARY DUFF.
I remember when Hilary was so popular you couldn't go anywhere without hearing her name. Hilary is the star of the hit tv show Lizzie McGuire, and for a while was a very popular pop singer. He even had her own line of clothins and accessories called "Stuff by Duff" My friends would write her letters and go to her concerts. Now when you mention her people are like "hmm? who?" Nowadays hilary is writing books!!! I found out that she is now on a book tour for her new book called Elixer. She is also starring in a new movie available on iTunes called " Beauty and the Breifcase". Some people would say that Hilary Duff was the Miley Cyrus of her Generations, which I do no agree with because hilary duff is a good role model for young girls! She is finished singing but she is still persuing her passions and you do not here any stories of her posing scandolously or doing drugs or drinking alot. I love Hilary Duff I am really glad to here that she is getting back onto the horse and is putting a book out there! I have no idea what it is about but I'm Excited for it!!
Before                                                                                                                                
                                                                                                            After



No comments:

Post a Comment